CX-5 GT HUD resets every time I start car

Stevespim

:
Mazda CX-5 GT w/ Premium Pack
My active driving display position resets every time I start my car. I've programmed my seat to my transponder and I've stored the seat position and HUD position in the seat memory, yet it still resets to the default position.

This is a new issue that I've only had a few weeks.

It's driving me mad. Can anyone offer a fix please?

I've tried it both ways but yes the last few times I've tried it I've had the engine running.

It might not be anything you*re doing. Have you got the latest software? Can someone tell him what the latest US version should be.

If the engine is off I think the fob is reset to factory settings

But that would mean that every setting is reset to factory settings, which seems like a silly thing to do, because every car will have the engine off constantly.

This is an issue that has only just started happening to me, maybe a few weeks back, so I know it's an issue that needs to be resolved, and not a standard feature.

It's driving me insane; I just can't figure this out.

Rule the key fob in or out by trying the 2nd one you stated you have yet to use.

Also I*ve found a fresh set of batteries can resolve some flakey electronics issues. Good luck.

But that would mean that every setting is reset to factory settings, which seems like a silly thing to do, because every car will have the engine off constantly.

This is an issue that has only just started happening to me, maybe a few weeks back, so I know it's an issue that needs to be resolved, and not a standard feature.

It's driving me insane; I just can't figure this out.
Hi there,
I'm just wondering if you found a solution to this in the end? I have this intermittently and it's mostly a frustration, but it getting more so as time goes on.

Back