New CX-5 GT Reserve

rockethead26

2019 CX-5 Reserve
:
N. Arizona @ 7000'
Just got her home today after yesterday's pick up in Tempe, AZ. She started with 5 miles on the ODO and now has a touch over 300. Car drove beautifully on the way home. Did find out after we got home an hour ago that one of our fobs doesn't work, even after a battery change. Didn't think about testing both at the dealership. I've got an email in to the salesman. For right now, it doesn't matter. We came the long, scenic way home, about a 4 hour drive. Twisty, turny two lane highway. Zoom, zoom. Wife loves it, too!

BTW, first recommended oil change at 7500 miles at my altitude.

Attachments

• CX-5 First day_Front_20191116.JPG
    CX-5 First day_Front_20191116.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 189
  • CX-5 First Day_Rear Pass Side_20191116.JPG
    CX-5 First Day_Rear Pass Side_20191116.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 179
Congratulations. Sounds like a nice ride home. Now that you mention it I think I'll go check my other "key" to make sure it works.

Congrats. I wish we didn*t have to use the front plate. So much cleaner

Congratulations. Sounds like a nice ride home. Now that you mention it I think I'll go check my other "key" to make sure it works.

I'm sure it's fine. I'm one of those one out of 1000 customers, I guess. My sales person, even with us having an appointment was crazy busy yesterday.

Congrats on the new ride.

I got my Reserve in March. It's been a while since I've had a car I enjoy driving so much that I'd go out on a nice summer evening just for a drive.

I've done that with my Reserve.

Congrats on the new ride.

I got my Reserve in March. It's been a while since I've had a car I enjoy driving so much that I'd go out on a nice summer evening just for a drive.

I've done that with my Reserve.

I can easily see that happening with me, or even my wife now that she's discovered the 80s channel on Sirius XM Radio.

I can echo Avoiden Deer's comment. I haven't enjoyed so much performance sine my 1990 Plmouth Laser Turbo.

Back