Extra $500 Mazda Customer Cash Rebate on Signatures?

Mazda's special in my area is $1,500 customer cash rebate on the 3 lower level CX-5s and $500 rebate on the top 2. I just got an email from a local dealership today saying that Mazda informed them they are adding an additional $500 rebate to the Signature, so $1000 customer cash. Does anyone else know if this is true? I want to see if other dealers would do this because this dealer is still quoting me higher than others.

Yeah, that site isn't updated. The dealers got a letter this morning from Mazda adding the extra $500. Just confirmed with my dealer, nice! Down to $33,700 for my Signature.

Yeah, that site isn't updated. The dealers got a letter this morning from Mazda adding the extra $500. Just confirmed with my dealer, nice! Down to $33,700 for my Signature.

They changed the customer cash on the Mazda website (in my zip code on the east coast) to $1500 across all trims. It was $500 on Reserve & Signature and $1000 on the lower trims when I bought my Reserve 4 weeks ago.
Out west it changed from $1500 across all trims to $2000 across all trims.

I wonder what their plan is for the diesels. According to my dealer's website, they aren't included in the cash back offer.

They changed the customer cash on the Mazda website (in my zip code on the east coast) to $1500 across all trims. It was $500 on Reserve & Signature and $1000 on the lower trims when I bought my Reserve 4 weeks ago.
Out west it changed from $1500 across all trims to $2000 across all trims.

Today they changed the customer cash on the Mazda website (in my zip code) to $1000 across all trims. Come on Mazda make up your mind.....

My zip code in northern CA.

2019 MAZDA CX-5
PURCHASE OFFER
CUSTOMER CASH
$2,000 CUSTOMER CASH1

GET A QUOTE
SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE
$2,000 Customer Cash good towards 2019 Mazda CX-5. Customer Cash cannot be combined with all offers, including special lease and special APR offers financed through Participating Lender. Offer valid from 11/18/2019 to 12/2/2019. No cash value. Limit one discount per customer per vehicle. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 12/2/2019. Residency restrictions may apply. See dealer for complete details.

It looks to me Mazda is increasing rebate to clear out 2019 inventory of dealers in preparation for 2020 arrival.
Wait a bit longer. The deal might get sweeter.

It looks to me Mazda is increasing rebate to clear out 2019 inventory of dealers in preparation for 2020 arrival.
Wait a bit longer. The deal might get sweeter.

Haven't seen any 2020's yet. The 2 local dealers my son & I have dealt with have A LOT of 2019 CX-5's yet (62 & 95). I'm sure once 2020's actually hit the lots the rebates will be even better.

Last edited:
Back