Tapatalk plugin not working

:
CX-5 AWD GT
Something is wrong with your Tapatalk plugin. Mazda247 group disappears after I close the app and if I look for it, it wont come up in search. Its only possible to visit it if you access the group through last reply to any thread, then it shows the error saying plugin not active on this forum, I click Follow and have to re-enter login details each time.

Thanks for the heads up...We've actually removed TapaTalk from Mazdas247 because we're working on overhauling the entire site including our mobile experience. For now, you can use our mobile site which is functional. It will improve after we complete the overhaul...Eventually I would like to find an App solution that we can fully manage and configure.

Stay Tuned! :D

My issue with this is that whenever I do a Google search for something on my phone, and a relevant Mazdas247 topic comes up, my phone tries to open it in Tapatalk, which then kicks me back to Google. So I have to come and search the site manually.

My issue with this is that whenever I do a Google search for something on my phone, and a relevant Mazdas247 topic comes up, my phone tries to open it in Tapatalk, which then kicks me back to Google. So I have to come and search the site manually.

Have you tried clearing the cache on your Mobile browser (note this may remove your remembered tabs and log you out of sites) and or another browser?

Are you using TapaTalk for other sites? If not, you might want to try completely removing the app. If you do, is there something in the TT settings that can prevent that from happening..? Is Mazdas247 still appearing on the TT app in some form..?

The search functionality on this new platform is an improvement over our old search function.

Have you tried clearing the cache on your Mobile browser (note this may remove your remembered tabs and log you out of sites) and or another browser?

Are you using TapaTalk for other sites? If not, you might want to try completely removing the app. If you do, is there something in the TT settings that can prevent that from happening..? Is Mazdas247 still appearing on the TT app in some form..?

The search functionality on this new platform is an improvement over our old search function.

Actually I realized I could clear the default action of opening forum links with Tapatalk on my phone. Then clicking on a M24/7 link and selecting the default to use Chrome. When I see other websites I use Tapatalk for, I'll just have to select that default action again.

Back