In Memory of Member 1338
In Memory of Member 1338
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020 Mazda 6 is here, no diesel, no AWD

(former) 2006 Mazda 5 M/T

Bacchus, I agree with you on the infotainment systems. My 2015 (Touring) has borderline more nonsense on the 'radio' panel than I want, though it's okay with the knob on the console. I don't like the new or current system at all, and I DESPISE Honda's current garbage.

I have to admit that I want a smooth, quiet, comfortable ride first in my cars. ...yet I have a '15 MZ6. LOL! It's a good car, and I like it, but I'm looking for cost-effective ways to quiet it down. I'm also going to ditch the ridiculous 19" wheels when these tires wear out. :-)
    | That the yielding conquers the resistant
    | and the soft conquers the hard
    | is a fact known by all people,
    | yet utilized by none.
    | -- Lao Tzu

Registered Member

2015 Mazda 6

Quote Originally Posted by bulwnkl View Post
    Bacchus, I agree with you on the infotainment systems. My 2015 (Touring) has borderline more nonsense on the 'radio' panel than I want, though it's okay with the knob on the console. I don't like the new or current system at all, and I DESPISE Honda's current garbage.

I have to admit that I want a smooth, quiet, comfortable ride first in my cars. ...yet I have a '15 MZ6. LOL! It's a good car, and I like it, but I'm looking for cost-effective ways to quiet it down. I'm also going to ditch the ridiculous 19" wheels when these tires wear out. :-)
    I had a 2018 CX5 as a loaner for a week and the infotainment was so annoying. Always laggy, or it would glitch and return back to the home screen while i was trying to go to my radio presets.

But yep, very loud. I have a GS, but did a full leather upholstery to get rid of the black cloth and switch it to a reddish/brown (like the cx9 signature). I also went and got the OEM 19inch rims used. Now my GS is pretty much a GT. The wheels look much better in my opinion, BUTTT it definitely drives way worse compared to the 17inch. Just the extra weight makes the drive a bit more sluggish. I read a lot of forums where people said they didnt notice a difference. But to me, i noticed it after the very first drive.

Im considering getting a 2018 signature just because here in Toronto, sedans are not selling at all. And the price is really good. Will get a nicer ride quality, turbo engine, but that new infotainment system...lol

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT, 2016 Mazda6 iGT, 2014 Mazda3 sGT hatchback

Sedans definitely are not selling nowadays as well as CUVs.
    In US, Toyota sells more RAV4 than Camry or Corolla.
    Similarly, Hona sells more CR-V than Accord or Civic.
    CX-5 takes up 50% of total Mazda sale in US.

Prices should be good on sedans nowadays.
    2016 Mazda6 iGT + Tech Pkg
    ....Sonic Silver Mica / Parchment
    2014 Mazda3 sGT hatchback
    ....Soul Red Metallic / Almond

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12