This is Freakin Crazy !!

Everyday this week car has been s***-bombed. Nobody else but my wife's at work. No trees around. it's got to be the color.

5AHe2QZ.jpg

Does she park in the same spot every time? If it's a different spot every time, that's really ****** up, lol.

She's been parking in roughly the same spot but I told her to move to the far end of the lot.

Wait a minute.

No other car at work but hers? And all <i>that</i>??? EVERY DAY?????

Does she have a passive-aggressive boss?

To avoid swirls when removing droppings is to cover the area with a cloth and let it soak with water to loosen it.

Pressure washer should then be able to remove the remnants without rubbing.

There's bound to be etching into the clear so clay bar/compounding is going to be required.

If it happens again tell her to look around for bird seed. Very old school way to prank someone throw birdseed on the car.

I'd tell her don't park under that street lamp or telephone line anymore! Look up before you park.

... Good call to get it off asap though. Maybe hit it with some quick detailer before you go swirling around with a wet rag next time. ;)

I'd tell her don't park under that street lamp or telephone line anymore! Look up before you park.

... Good call to get it off asap though. Maybe hit it with some quick detailer before you go swirling around with a wet rag next time. ;)

Actually she was close to an overhead power line. She moved and no problems since.
The mess was pretty soft when she arrived home, it came off easily with warm water and a sponge. Finished up with Megaiurs detailer.

Actually she was close to an overhead power line. She moved and no problems since.
The mess was pretty soft when she arrived home, it came off easily with warm water and a sponge. Finished up with Megaiurs detailer.

That should explain it, then. 4 and 20 blackbirds. Or 420. Coming home to the line after a nice meal.
Still doesn't explain why it was only HER car.

Back