Wheel squeal while coasting

:
2019 CX-5 Signature
I have a 2019 CX-5 and noticed a high pitched noise when coasting around 5mph. Especially noticeable while pulling into garage or creeping along in traffic. The sound seems most noticeable after driving for a while, 40+ mins highway and city driving, but it happens when cold as well. Happens when my foot is completely off the brake pedal, so I don't think its to do with the brakes. The car has ~7100 miles on it but I've noticed this happening when it had ~300 miles.

I've taken it to the dealer twice now and they haven't been able to find the cause. I linked to a video from my dash cam in which you could hear the squeal (might have to turn up audio). https://streamable.com/znu2j

Any ideas what it could be?

That is not normal. Find another dealer. Something is scratching against the rotor.
My two cents.

imho..........brake related. Either something is wedged between a pad and rotor or your brakes are sticking.

Do you mean the dealer did not hear the noise or did hear the noise but was unable to fix it?

I rode with a technician the 2nd time and he was able to hear the noise. They cleaned the pads & rotors + lubricated bolts & hardware but the noise is still present. I'm leaning towards a brake issue just like the others mentioned as it tends to happen after using my brakes a lot (such as sitting in traffic), but I'm not sure where to go from here. I may try out another dealer, but I'm hesitant on them just constantly grinding down my rotors as I don't want to do a brake job in the next year if they just keep grinding them down.

I hear squealing too on my reserve, although it goes away after everything is warmed up. Definitely coming from the front wheels.
Im thinking about getting some new break pads and see if the noise goes away.

Update for anyone that might run into this in the future:

The cause was caused by my rear brakes moving in some holder bracket. the dealership performed tsb 04-004/19 to resolve the issue. they applied a kit to hold down the caliper hardware.

This was done back in december and I have not heard the noise to date.

Back