Anybody else having problems with this site?

:
2019 CX5 Reserve AWD
Last three days server busy error and can't get in. If I'm able to get in can't go anywhere.

I'm kind of surprised that this is the first post on the issue. I was starting to think it was my log-in.

I'm kind of surprised that this is the first post on the issue. I was starting to think it was my log-in.

Probably because nobody has been able to access the site. I've tried for the last 2 days and always got the too busy message.

Seems like a standard denial of service attack but who would want to attack this site. There's never any political discourse or disparagement's against other car sites.

same problem here, over past couple days........... almost gave up
tonight on trying to log in......

wonder what the official reason is ?
there sure is alot of visitors here, 2777 right now, don't know
if that's normal.....

Sorry for the recent site issues...Not to worry though, the server was moved and needed to be optimized again...It should be fine now...Please let me know if it isn't, thanks!

Ps...Thread moved to Forum: M247 News & Support

Sorry for the recent site issues...Not to worry though, the server was moved and needed to be optimized again...It should be fine now...Please let me know if it isn't, thanks!

Ps...Thread moved to Forum: M247 News & Support

I was having issues on Friday and Saturday. Seems to be all good now, though.

I was having issues on Friday and Saturday. Seems to be all good now, though.

Thanks for the update...Happy to know!

We moved to a more robust set up with more powerful hardware, better infrastructure and an extensive back up solution.

Back