Pad Replacement

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hi All,

I have a 2017 GT with 23k miles on it. Just wondering how many miles you all are getting out of the OEM brake pads before needing to replace them? I understand there are a lot of conditions that might warrant new brakes sooner, but generally speaking, how many miles are you all getting?

Thanks!

My 2014 touring has 54,000 miles and no brake issues. Last check indicated I will expect ` 65-70,000 miles for this easy driver. Ed

58k on my 14', and I can hear some squeaky sounds when I'm backing up, but otherwise they are still OK. I have the complete parts for replacement, just in case.

My rears were done at 54k miles. I just did my fronts last year which would have been what...75k miles give or take.

58k on my 14', and I can hear some squeaky sounds when I'm backing up, but otherwise they are still OK. I have the complete parts for replacement, just in case.

Exact case with my wife's Camry - her rears were shot 1 / 2 mm.

My 2014 CX5 went over 60k on the front pads. However, I just changed my front pads on my 2016 at 36k miles, they probably would've gone another 10k. Same driving styles.

Back