Do any mazda3/6 body/interior parts fit 02 p5

I recently just picked up my 2nd protege, first one being an 01 es now with a bad rod knock, I have it for parts. But i cant find anything of whether any mazda 3 parts fit a 02 p5. I'd be down to strip and interior from my friends yard, or take a bumper or hood, something cool. I dont know much about it all, but I want to learn

Nothing will just snap on. You would need to do some major modifications in order to get any body parts to fit.

Not much from the interior will fit either.
Some possibilities - steering wheel, seats, possibly speakers.

Mazda 3 is a completely different car from the P5, so you will be hard pressed to find anything that fits.

the front seats fit with minor mods to 1 bracket. the rear seats will fit i believe as well, with some mods.

Dpwhitehead1,

So you're saying that Mazda 3 front seats could fit into a Protege5 with minor rail mods? What about some 2007-2009 Speed3 seats? Could you refer me to where I might find some instructions and/or photos?

Dpwhitehead1,

So you're saying that Mazda 3 front seats could fit into a Protege5 with minor rail mods? What about some 2007-2009 Speed3 seats? Could you refer me to where I might find some instructions and/or photos?

they're the same from the mazda 3 and the speed 3 as far as the rails. yes one bracket needs to be pulled off the protege rails and put on the speed 3 or mazda 3 seat to fit.

I searched a thread on here but i'll have to find it again. and, if i have time ill do a write up when i do my own seats.

they're the same from the mazda 3 and the speed 3 as far as the rails. yes one bracket needs to be pulled off the protege rails and put on the speed 3 or mazda 3 seat to fit.

I searched a thread on here but i'll have to find it again. and, if i have time ill do a write up when i do my own seats.

Alright, I'm fine with swapping some brackets around between seats, but are there any non-reversible modifications required? A write-up would be appreciated too. My local junkyard has a wrecked Speed3 with some nice seats and I thought it would be cool if I could get them for cheap and put them into my Protege5.

I have the cloth seats in my P5 and i don't mind them for comfort, but I don't much prefer the look compared to the Speed3 seats. Does anyone have any thoughts on the differences in comfort and support between the two seats?

Thanks!

Alright, I'm fine with swapping some brackets around between seats, but are there any non-reversible modifications required? A write-up would be appreciated too. My local junkyard has a wrecked Speed3 with some nice seats and I thought it would be cool if I could get them for cheap and put them into my Protege5.

I have the cloth seats in my P5 and i don't mind them for comfort, but I don't much prefer the look compared to the Speed3 seats. Does anyone have any thoughts on the differences in comfort and support between the two seats?

Thanks!

speed 3 seats ARE WAY BETTER than p5 on every level. aesthetics and comfort.

one bracket needs to be drilled off the old sliders and welded to the speed 3 sliders.

speed 3 seats ARE WAY BETTER than p5 on every level. aesthetics and comfort.

one bracket needs to be drilled off the old sliders and welded to the speed 3 sliders.

Sweet, a write-up with some photos would be great at some point too. I don't have access to a welder, so unless there's an alternative method, I'm a bit stuck for now. I'll keep it in the back of my mind for the future though.

Mazda 6 wagon rear window wiper. Tribute windshield washer nozzles. MX-5 rr stb. 1.8 coils. MSP lip. MP3 windsplitter.... Several other misc items

Mazda 6 wagon rear window wiper. Tribute windshield washer nozzles. MX-5 rr stb. 1.8 coils. MSP lip. MP3 windsplitter.... Several other misc items
Can you clarify what an "rr stb" off an mx-5 is for those of us who don't know?
Thanks

familia footwell lights, canadian console extension, familia rear cupholders, momo ebrake handle and boot with miata button adapter, chinese market
oem grill, edm badge 323F, other climate controls, cabin air filter, msp single din oem stereo and or cubby........

Back