New member checking in from WA

:
2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring Premium Snowflake White Pearl Mica
Hi All,

Just checking in as a new member here from WA. Looking for some great ideas to personalized our 2019 CX-9 Touring with Premium package. Couldn't afford the GT or Signature trim:(:(:( but we're happy with what we have. I couldn't upload the pictures yet - getting errors(notcool)

Hi All,

Just checking in as a new member here from WA. Looking for some great ideas to personalized our 2019 CX-9 Touring with Premium package. Couldn't afford the GT or Signature trim:(:(:( but we're happy with what we have. I couldn't upload the pictures yet - getting errors(notcool)

2019 CX-9 Touring with Premium Package in navy checking in! Got mine in August this year. I love it so far! I've found adding the roof rails makes it look more like the GT and makes

I had them in the deal. I think it was at Dealer cost which they said was $363. Installation was either in included or free since at first they ordered the wrong thing. The silver roof rails make it pop more in my opinion and if we ever want to put a thule box up there we can with crossbars.

I had them in the deal. I think it was at Dealer cost which they said was $363. Installation was either in included or free since at first they ordered the wrong thing. The silver roof rails make it pop more in my opinion and if we ever want to put a thule box up there we can with crossbars.

(2thumbs)(2thumbs)(2thumbs) Ok I see...maybe will think about it and add it up to spruce up the look of this CX-9. We test drove the Signature and it was quite nice with all the bells and whistles added to it but was quite a bit for our budget.

Check out the links in my signature below for some DIY guides and cheap upgrades. The LED conversions and side mirror turn signal upgrades are nice, and they don't break the bank.

Welcome!

Someone has added all the chrome trim pieces of a GT/Signature to a Touring model, if you want to do that in the future.

Welcome!

Someone has added all the chrome trim pieces of a GT/Signature to a Touring model, if you want to do that in the future.

That's the plan :D Thanks azuzu!

Do you know if it's hard to remove the trim pieces for the front bumper?

Back