VersaTuner - tuning software for Mazdas
VersaTuner - tuning software for Mazdas
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The DD MS3

Donated: $25

LX, MSP 1145

Quote Originally Posted by 323 View Post
    I don't hate them but they need to be a darker color for some contrast. I thought about repairing and painting a spare set of mp3 wheels for it lol. But low priority.
    those wheels would be so small on it! want some 08 ms3 wheels?
    Be happy!

Registered Member

lolmsp lolms3

Maybe. How much did you want for them? 17's don't look too bad on the car though. Travis runs 17's and it looks good to me. His car is the red 2nd gen in the pics I sent you last weekend.

Registered Member

lolmsp lolms3

Changed the trans fluid two days ago and finally took it to work today. First to second gear grind is gone. All gear engagement is smooth. Used to get a weird jerk going from first to second which appears to be gone too. It made me think I forgot how to drive.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

lolmsp lolms3

Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

I like your car, I have a 2007 MS3 that I am getting the engine rebuilt on. It is at the machine shop now but I am having difficulty finding any of the specifications for the engine block. Does anyone know where I can get the crankshaft and cylinder bore information for it? I purchased an FSM but it only had information on the heads, oil pump and timing components, nothing about the block.

Registered Member

The car looks great, my son has one just like it only it is a 2007. Does any one know where I can get the specs for the engine block? I have tried Mazda and buying a FSM but no success.

Registered Member

lolmsp lolms3

Thanks. My apologies though. I won't be much help since I'm new to this platform. Literally haven't even had the car for a month yet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12