New 2019 CX-5 Owner (Almost)

Sadly, you*ll likely still have infotainment system problems. In the three months of owning my 2019 Reserve, I*ve had *SiriusXM tuner not found* twice, the system reboot itself while driving once, and two instances of the Nav system cursor not moving after a stop twice (fixed with a manual reboot). The latter two problems were ones I*ve had sporadically on my 2016 GT.

Problem-free since Jan 2018 here. Infotainment issues are something to watch out for, but not everyone has them.

BrentJustice;6664968 I will check the VIN said:
Hey BrentJustice, sadly your brand new 2019 2.5 NA cx5 has CD........ just like mine.............
Maybe you should cancel the deal ? Get the turbo ?

Hopefully the software fix is good enough ... check the vin # like others have posted to see if
it's been applied to your cx5 ............. let us know , out of curiosity

Hey BrentJustice, sadly your brand new 2019 2.5 NA cx5 has CD........ just like mine.............
Maybe you should cancel the deal ? Get the turbo ?

Hopefully the software fix is good enough ... check the vin # like others have posted to see if
it's been applied to your cx5 ............. let us know , out of curiosity

That's why I leased. There will be plenty of 100,000 mile and up 2018/2019 CX-5s by the time the lease is up in 3 years. You will know if there is some epidemic of engine problems because you will see posts on this forum.

FWIW, every actual problem I've heard of regarding this issue has been with 2018 models.

Brent, if you wanted to find out why you bought the wrong vehicle, with the wrong features, for the wrong price, at the wrong time; and that you really don't know what you want, and what you should want, and what's good for you; and what could have been and what will be... you came to the right place.

Enjoy your new ride!

(headbang) Brilliant! (headbang)

Sadly, you*ll likely still have infotainment system problems. In the three months of owning my 2019 Reserve, I*ve had *SiriusXM tuner not found* twice, the system reboot itself while driving once, and two instances of the Nav system cursor not moving after a stop twice (fixed with a manual reboot). The latter two problems were ones I*ve had sporadically on my 2016 GT.

This isn't that common.

I have a new problem since updating my iPhone to iOS 13.1.2

I'll start the car (2019 GTR) and set my FM Radio station.

Then I'll plug in my iPhone and load WAZE with CarPlay for my ride to work.

Everything works fine until Waze first alerts with either a warning or nav directions. Then the FM will turn off.
If I unplug the phone and go to the audio source page, it says no audio source selected.

I have used this combination since buying my GTR in February with no such problems, so I can only blame iOS 13.1.2
I'm now downloading 13.1.3 and fingers are crossed that this issue is corrected.

Gotcha, then I made the right decision. Grand Touring with GT Premium Package comes with everything the Reserved and Signature has, minus the 360 camera and Turbo, so I'm good.

I got the same model and have really liked it so far, got mine in June. I do enjoy the GT Premium Package with the HUD. It drives really well and is comfortable to me even on long trips. I also plan to keep mine for a long time. I will not be putting many miles on it either.

Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Gotcha, then I made the right decision. Grand Touring with GT Premium Package comes with everything the Reserved and Signature has, minus the 360 camera and Turbo, so I'm good.

since you like the driving dynamics of the car, have you driven the turbo? if you haven't, then you shouldn't..=) The turbo brings a smile to everyone's face everytime... Anyways..congrats on your purchase, and enjoy your car! can't wait to see pics.

Back