my new cx5sg in machine gray

2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature in Machine Gray Metallic with Caturra Brown leather interior.

Bought it a few weeks ago and been loving it! I was looking at used Q5s and X3s, and decided to go brand new on Mazda!

Made in Hiroshima, JAPAN

hwBwJut.jpg

Last edited:
Such a nice color for that car.

I bought my Reserve in March and the smile has yet to wear off.

You*re going to love it! I really like the interior color of the Signature over my reserve.

I really liked the brown leather but couldn*t justify the extra $ for it. Welcome to the group!

Same as mine except I got the Reserve. Is the Sig worth the extra $ ?

I wonder the same thing myself.

I've come to love the features my Reserve has that I would not have ordered separately.

I poo-pooed the 360' camera as being an unnecessary toy now worth the money, but that was out of ignorance and not experience. I wonder if I might have become accustomed to that as well.

I really liked the brown leather but couldn*t justify the extra $ for it. Welcome to the group!

I was neutral on the brown leather, liked t he idea of the 360* camera, but really disliked the black headliner. I chose the Reserve because it was in machine grey on the lot that day. I find myself wishing I'd gone Sg sometimes, but not enough to be unhappy.

Exactly what I bought here in BC. Same color Signature. Like you, I had been checking out Q5s and X3s (and X2), and also the RDX. Bought in February and I have no regrets. Still loving it.

Exactly what I bought here in BC. Same color Signature. Like you, I had been checking out Q5s and X3s (and X2), and also the RDX. Bought in February and I have no regrets. Still loving it.

Nice! I've never owned a Japanese car before, so this is a first. Before this I drove a VW GTI!

Back