Round 2

:
2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve
OK, ready to start again. I picked up my new 2019 GTR yesterday, all of 5 miles.
This is a clone of my first 2019 GTR which was rear ended & totaled last month, 4 months & 2300 miles.
Good to be back.
Hoping for a MUCH longer life out of this one.

Hope there were no injuries and wish you much luck with the new one. How did the insurance settlement go?

Hope there were no injuries and wish you much luck with the new one. How did the insurance settlement go?
Thanks.
The insurance settlement went fine. It just took a while. Because I have new car replacement my insurance handled everything & then settles with the party that hit me.
I just need to redo all my accessories. I've got a bunch of stuff already ordered.

Thanks.
The insurance settlement went fine. It just took a while. Because I have new car replacement my insurance handled everything & then settles with the party that hit me.
I just need to redo all my accessories. I've got a bunch of stuff already ordered.

You notice any differences between the two>?

So far no. I wouldn't expect there to be as they are the exact same vehicles. Still dialing in the settings & have to check the tire pressures this morning.

If you don't already, get a class 3 hitch installed. It may help a bit in a high speed hit but will help a lot in a low speed hit.

A few months ago, I got rear ended at a red light by a guy driving a 5 year old Camry. I sustained absolutely no damage. He had a smashed grill and a broken radiator.

Oh wait, I take that back. I had a chrome hitch plug in my receiver. It sustained some scratches.

I will admit, however, that I did feel quite a jolt when he hit my hitch. I really thought I was going to see a lot of damage when I walked around to the back of my vehicle.

Back