i stop problems

avi1777

16.5 2.5awd
hi yall,,
i stop is gone,no amber light, no green light.
went to the dealer4 times they fix and after a week its not working again.
the battery is efb and month old.
doing very short trips during week days and long on weekends.
any ideas?
tnx.

battery is 4 months old*
but the problem is there since week one of the new battery.
have a parking camera in the car the film by motion,like a parking security camera maybe thats killing the battery?
car starts fine.

The dashcam in parking mode could potentially severely shorten the battery life. You should install a low battery voltage shutoff to prevent discharging your battery too much. Measure the voltage of the battery before you start the car. If it is lower than 12.2V (I think), you are discharging the battery too far.

Is it the i-Stop system or the e-Loop system? The i-Stop system shuts off the engine when fully stopped but compresses a cylinder with air and fuel and is ready to combust when the engine is ready to restart.
E-Loop is the capacitor system where the alternator charges the capacitor for powering auxiliary equipment. I think you need to have a specific type of battery for the e-Loop system.

ill check the camera i think it set to11.somting vat,the e loop always says not ready when i look in the cars menu.the dealer put a efb battery,besides the camera thing am i missing somthing else?
tnx

Back