2017~2024 Sounds settings resetting

Soul

:
UK Spec Mazda CX-5 Soul Red SportNav+ w/ Safety Pack
Hi All,

Has anyone here had issues with the sound settings reseting after a while?

All other settings seem to stay as I set them the first time, but the sounds settings are resetting after a while, going back to the default settings.

Hi All,

Has anyone here had issues with the sound settings reseting after a while?

All other settings seem to stay as I set them the first time, but the sounds settings are resetting after a while, going back to the default settings.

Yes, it happens to me. I'm on 70.00.335 (EU version) but without the Apple Carplay/Android Auto hardware stuff. It also defaults to FM radio when I've been on a DAB station when the sound settings reset.

Yes, it happens to me. I'm on 70.00.335 (EU version) but without the Apple Carplay/Android Auto hardware stuff. It also defaults to FM radio when I've been on a DAB station when the sound settings reset.

Now that you mentioned, I have noticed that the radio also resets to FM. Have you noticed what may be causing it?

I need to check what version mine is running.

Last edited:
Now that you mentioned, I have noticed that the radio also resets to FM. Have you noticed what may be causing it?

I need to check what version mine is running.

Hi Soul

It appears to be random so of course if you were to take it to the dealer they wouldn't be able to replicate it. I'm hoping that a new firmware version will be released sometime.

Does your vehicle have the BOSE AudioPilot Feature that automatically adjusts the volume?

I have a Reserve and my settings have never reset.
I have the BOSE CenterPoint on all the time but not the AUdioPilot.

I only use the native system...haven't paired any external audio sources to it yet.
Don't know if that's a contributing factor.

Checked and Im on 70.00.100 EU version. Might speak to the dealer about updating it.

I have disabled AudioPilot to see if it makes a change.

Mine still does it on 70.00.335 although perhaps a fresh install will hopefully cure it. Please report back if you still have problems (or not). I might ask my dealer to do a fresh install of the same version. I suppose they can only say no or want to charge 's even though it's still under warranty.

Mine still does it on 70.00.335 although perhaps a fresh install will hopefully cure it. Please report back if you still have problems (or not). I might ask my dealer to do a fresh install of the same version. I suppose they can only say no or want to charge 's even though it's still under warranty.

So far, Ive not had this problem since disabling audio pilot. Wonder if it could be related to that. Will continue to monitor and update again if happens again.

Unfortunately it happened again today. Not done anything differently and it has been fine since I last posted about it. Next time I'm in for a service will get them to upgrade the software for me.

Back