CorkSport Axle Back Exhaust for CX-9

I'm interested with axleback exhaust for 2018 CX9. However, mine is front wheel drive version (we dont have AWD version in my country). Do you think it will fit without any modification?

I'm interested with axleback exhaust for 2018 CX9. However, mine is front wheel drive version (we dont have AWD version in my country). Do you think it will fit without any modification?
It fits the 2wd model, we had someone already install it :)

Hello, I’m from Portland Oregon. What is the price including installation for the exhaust on a 2019 GT?
We just manufacture the parts we do not offer installation. The installation on the Axleback is pretty straightforward. Worst case it would take a shop 1 hour to do the work. Any muffler shop should be able to do this.

Hello, I’m from Portland Oregon. What is the price including installation for the exhaust on a 2019 GT?

CorkSport provides instructions for installation with the purchase. So you could take it to any muffler shop and have them install it for you. The cost would be whatever their shop rate per hour is for custom work.

CorkSport provides instructions for installation with the purchase. So you could take it to any muffler shop and have them install it for you. The cost would be whatever their shop rate per hour is for custom work.
Thank you sm1ke. Will do some more research about the installation cost.

We just manufacture the parts we do not offer installation. The installation on the Axleback is pretty straightforward. Worst case it would take a shop 1 hour to do the work. Any muffler shop should be able to do this.
Thanks for the reply. I will look into the installation cost. I have a few more question about the air intake. How will the intake affect my fuel economy and and how do I change the air filter on the intake?

Thanks for the reply. I will look into the installation cost. I have a few more question about the air intake. How will the intake affect my fuel economy and and how do I change the air filter on the intake?

I have the intake and in my experience, there was little to no change to fuel economy. The air filter that comes with the intake is an AEM DryFlow conical style filter. It is a washable filter that can be reused a number of times, you just have to be careful about washing it (lots of videos on youtube). You can also buy replacement filters from AEM if you wish.

Back