It's a miracle! Scotty likes the gen2 Mazda CX-5

-Scotty's a tool- save for his name
--The car he's liking on..that there's a gen1 Mazda CX-5! Hahaha(first)

Last edited:
Wow, lot of factual information just wrong in that video.

But glad he corrected his misinformation he spread in other Mazda videos claiming the CX-5 used Jatco transmissions.

Pretty sweet gig, making a short video and collecting money on the ad fees.

He is a fairly knowledgeable mechanic. I agree with his point regarding Ford. Ford selling their ownership stake in Mazda, which they did gradually, was perhaps not the best decision (they did need the cash at times) but a great thing for Mazda, when you look at the cheap looking junk Ford puts out (2020 model shown). They are still tied up at the dealer level, there are many joint Ford-Lincoln-Mazda dealers.

2020-ford-escape.jpg

?Nope, nor could you buy a 17my with a manual transmission, and wtf is the "luxury model" and why tf do I need to get the top end luxury model to get the 2.5l motor..not the case since it rolled out in the 14s, 2l no longer available since 2017s...He's dipshit, and a tool. He doesn't even know the my of the car in his video! When this 2017 came out..nope that's 2016 luxury model..I know cause I have one just not with iactive sense and parchment interior like his did..ok rant over but..wow

Last edited:
Isn't it a 16.5 GT? Should be able to tell by the wheels?
7?

You guys totally missed the important part.

He insulted Toyota.

I think hell's getting chilly.

LMAO, I needed this laugh this morning. Can't believe people tune into this tool.

Scotty couldn't hold my jockstrap and I'm a shade tree mechanic.

..wait what? did Scotty-Too-Hotty just say the Toyota 8-speed is having problems but he's yet to see any issues with Mazda's 6-speed transmission? He gives the 2.5NA props.

Mazda sales will now increase 8% LOL.

Isn't it a 16.5 GT? Should be able to tell by the wheels?
7?

In the video he very clearly had either a 2016 or 2016.5 if you look at the front grill, the cabin/dash, and the swoop on the side. He kept calling it a 2017 luxury model...

Pretty sweet gig, making a short video and collecting money on the ad fees.

The one thing that shakes my faith in capitalism is idiots making money being idiots. And filthy rich entertainers.

I agree with his point regarding Ford. Ford selling their ownership stake in Mazda, which they did gradually, was perhaps not the best decision (they did need the cash at times) but a great thing for Mazda, when you look at the cheap looking junk Ford puts out (2020 model shown).

I can't find out what Ford sold it for in late 2008, but right now Mazda stock is recovering from a 7 year low ($4.16 in August). Been as high as $13.35 (Dec 2013) and is currently at $4.37. I keep thinking about taking a small position, but reported sales are declining. Gonna watch & wait.

I think Ford could use some of Mazda's designs, what they're putting out for 2020 looks worse from every angle than what Mazda put out in 2017.

Putting aside the cheap looking doors and awkward proportions, how can their designers think those wheels look good? Or the front end styling?

The one thing that shakes my faith in capitalism is idiots making money being idiots. And filthy rich entertainers.

I can't find out what Ford sold it for in late 2008, but right now Mazda stock is recovering from a 7 year low ($4.16 in August). Been as high as $13.35 (Dec 2013) and is currently at $4.37. I keep thinking about taking a small position, but reported sales are declining. Gonna watch & wait.

Yeah, the earnings numbers have not been consistent and new car sales are trending downward. The car business is tough.

Back