Underside View

Pitter

Pitter
Contributor
:
2020 CX-5 Signature Azul Metalico
I would like to see a view of the underside of the CX-5 if anyone knows where I can find one.

The synthetic fiber panels are interesting, my last unibody car (2004 Lexus ES) did not have those. I'm guessing they are for noise insulation.

Thanks for that video. I wonder if there is an image somewhere that shows the whole underbody at once.

My local Mazda dealership has cars displayed on shop style stands. The underside is very neatly designed.

How about in your garage? (thumb)

Won't be visiting the dealer (your "garage") for another 3000 kilometers. Would appreciate seeing an image of the underside before that.

Would like to see what is where underneath to help me avoid hitting projecting road obstacles (like rocks).

Last edited:
Won't be visiting the dealer (your "garage") for another 3000 kilometers. Would appreciate seeing an image of the underside before that.

Would like to see what is where underneath to help me avoid hitting projecting road obstacles (like rocks).

I meant YOUR garage, as in where your CX sleeps. Can you not crawl under your CX and see what's what? There's plenty of room.

Last edited:
Back