2017~2024 Door Creaking Issue

:
2019 CX-5 Touring FWD
My 2019 Touring is only a few months old, but I've already begun noticing door creaking noises in all four doors (front/back, driver/passenger). It's a dull kind of noise, almost like the doors aren't shut all the way...or the windows aren't fully closed (even though both are).

I've seemed to isolate the noise to the thick rubber strip around the inside of each door (I assume for sound-deadening purposes). Is anyone else experiencing this issue, and is there a way to get rid of the noise? I'm hoping perhaps lubricating all of the strips might do the trick, but I wanted to check in here first.

What's interesting is that when I press on the strip, it makes the same noise. And the noise seems to occur when I'm turning, going at low speeds over a bump, etc. Any thoughts/suggestions would be much appreciated....

1. Take it back to the dealer and have them replace the rubber strips ... or 2. Lubricate the rubber strips with some silicone spray.

Got it - that's what I figured. I'll start with Option #2 first to see if that knocks out the issue. If not, I'll circle back to the dealer. Thank you....

Got it - that's what I figured. I'll start with Option #2 first to see if that knocks out the issue. If not, I'll circle back to the dealer. Thank you....

I would take it back to dealer... they may have a bulletin from Mazda. If noise continues, they might say it was due to the spray. Have a 6 month old 2019 SIG and no noise.

That makes sense - why risk it. And since it's under warranty, might as well have the dealer take a look at it. Thanks for the tip....

Back