Had to use Paintless Dent Repair/ removal NYC

:
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
so i had an unfortunate incident parking under a tree, some killer acorns came down and left some dings on my roof...just wanted to recommend anyone here in the NYC area to this guy https://www.instagram.com/goodbye_dentz_nyc_/ he did a great job doing PDR. I know there are many PDR professionals, but nothing beats word of mouth. Am very happy with the results.
My friend with his Subaru BRZ actually had it worse with over 8 dings =(

Picture is a bit hard to see, but he was able to access it via the moonroof.
It was done in a jiffy!

IMG_1430.jpg

so i had an unfortunate incident parking under a tree, some killer acorns came down and left some dings on my roof...just wanted to recommend anyone here in the NYC area to this guy https://www.instagram.com/goodbye_dentz_nyc_/ he did a great job doing PDR. I know there are many PDR professionals, but nothing beats word of mouth. Am very happy with the results.
My friend with his Subaru BRZ actually had it worse with over 8 dings =(

Picture is a bit hard to see, but he was able to access it via the moonroof.
It was done in a jiffy!

IMG_1430.jpg

If you dont mind me asking, what did he charge you per dent?

Funny you say that, his quote was $120 for the 1st dent, and then when he got to my car and saw the other dent, he decided to just do it for me since it was in the same vincity!...that's what i call service!

Funny you mentioned acorns. I was on a drive the other day and it was very windy. I drove through a lot of falling leaves and a couple roads had oak trees and black walnut trees dropping their seeds along the roads and I was cursing them. I didn't get hit with any, I got lucky. There were many acorns and walnuts smooshed on the road. I didn't see any scratches from the leaves I drove through.

Tips- 1) Do not park under nut bearing trees or near any trees on windy days 2) Park at the highest point in a parking lot that slopes and has shopping carts on it. My last car got its first dink from parking at a low spot in a non-flat lot and a runaway cart hit my car.

Tips- 1) Do not park under nut bearing trees or near any trees on windy days 2) Park at the highest point in a parking lot that slopes and has shopping carts on it. My last car got its first dink from parking at a low spot in a non-flat lot and a runaway cart hit my car.

trust me i take all the necessary precautions possible, just never saw those killer acorns coming..haha

And then there's hail. A few months ago we had a short but nasty hail storm. Fortunately my vehicle was in the garage. My neighbor across the street had $6000 damage to his new Outback. I must say they did a very nice PDR job on it.

That's a tough call.

The stores often are at the top of the rise so rainwater flows away. If you want to park in a remote spot to avoid other cars' doors, you're gonna be downhill from the masses.

And then there's hail. A few months ago we had a short but nasty hail storm. Fortunately my vehicle was in the garage. My neighbor across the street had $6000 damage to his new Outback. I must say they did a very nice PDR job on it.

Living in CO, hail damage is just a matter of when, not if. I take the cash and pay down the vehicle and drive it with the dings... next storm comes and then i don't care anymore.

I just sold my 08' Acura TSX this week after buying the CX-5... damn thing looked like a golf ball after 8 years of owning it. I got $8K from insurance for hail after year 2, paid off the car with it. I only lost about $1K in resale value selling it (got $5500 private party, 110k miles).

Back