Adjustable exhaust

:
16.5 CX-5 Grand Touring
Does anyone know of any exhaust for the cx-5 with the valves that you can open or close if you want it to be quiet or loud? I want an exhaust on it but the wife also drives it to an elementary school for work so I really would like a quiet mode for that.

Never heard of any kit with a cut out... however, universal cutouts are available and our piping is 2.5".

Does anyone know of any exhaust for the cx-5 with the valves that you can open or close if you want it to be quiet or loud? I want an exhaust on it but the wife also drives it to an elementary school for work so I really would like a quiet mode for that.

I know a guy who can make an automated one for you but it won't be cheap. He specializes in German sports cars.

For "cut-outs" you can ones that will operate electrically with a switch on the dash - you may lose some hp tho.

I know a guy who can make an automated one for you but it won't be cheap. He specializes in German sports cars.

For "cut-outs" you can ones that will operate electrically with a switch on the dash - you may lose some hp tho.

Can you get me his info?

Being in Iowa...do you have emissions testing?

Many places...that kind of thing is probably illegal and won't pass inspection which is why you won't find any kind of product for it.

Back