Does everyone's cx5 rattle and squeak

Fish1

Contributor
:
Mazda 2014 CX-5 GT AWD w/tech
Ok I am just curious. I have 2014 CX5 AWD with all the bells and whistles.

I loved my car when I first got it was fun to drive and handled great.

Then the rattles and squeaks started. 32K miles front end noise when hitting bumps. Tracked this down to lower control joint changed it out. However front end still makes random noises now and again.

Rear of car started making noise when going over bumps found the rear spoiler had a missing nut and one almost ready to fall off. Now getting another random noise from the back when going over some bumps.

Several other weird noises come and go cant seem to track down.

Is this everyone experience expected better from Mazda just curious if I got a poorly assembled one.

I'd like to heard what others say. But I have a 2018 Touring and only at about 14k miles, and already started hearing front end/suspension noises. I'm wondering if the dealer will do anything positive to fix it.

My 2018 gt had so many squeaks and rattles it was driving a car from the 80,s with a million miles on it. Terrible. And mine only had 4000 miles.

If my new Signature doesn't develope a lot of rattles it will be a welcome miracle since I have to traverse about three kilometers of rough unpaved road pretty much daily.

Back