AC turning off by itself?

:
2019 CX9 GT AWD
Is there any condition under which AC turns itself off while starting my vehicle? This happened to me twice. AC was on while driving and car was parked for a few hrs. Then started again and AC was off. In 99% cases it stays on, just 2 occurences it happened to be off.
There is a small chance I fat-fingered the seat cooling button though. Have you seen something similar?

Is there any condition under which AC turns itself off while starting my vehicle? This happened to me twice. AC was on while driving and car was parked for a few hrs. Then started again and AC was off. In 99% cases it stays on, just 2 occurences it happened to be off.
There is a small chance I fat-fingered the seat cooling button though. Have you seen something similar?
This has happened to me 3-4 times this summer on my 2017 CX-9 but I have not been able to reproduce it on demand for the dealer and they said there are no issues. I believe one time the ACC was set to Auto mode and the other few times it was in manual mode. In both scenarios I was driving with hands on/near the steering wheel and nothing came in contact with the ACC Off button.

Back