It is done... 2018 GT bought today. I'm in the club.

:
2018 CX-9 GT
Took three weeks of deliberation and negotiations (and four test drives) but I bought a 2018 GT today. 7,000 miles. Pretty much brand new. I had driven the Highlander, MDX, and Subarus. The Mazda blew then all away. I was finally able to get on it today on the way home - drives much more sporty than all the others. Seats feel better than I remembered and I really like all the features. Going through the manual now. Thanks for all your help over the last few weeks with all my questions. Having all the details made the purchase easier. Now here's a picture.
[https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Last edited:
Its a really good car. Congrats. Yea some finagglin' points like any car, but they are the small points, the BIG points are good on this one.

Congrats!! Love the color!

I got my 2017 Signature with only 8k miles on the clock.... 2 years ago. Such an amazing deal.

Congrats, the red looks great!

No light in the glovebox is a little weird, but I've found that the overhead LED lights provide ample lighting.

Image embedded for you..

ATi8A5n0iEtDKPPalFxRC3PIigYu2k-oYwgJZPKIvCoeJxFPc

Congrats on new drive. I really like the RED color but I don't know why I don't like it on my car.
Waiting for 2020 coming out though.

Congrats. I got a 2018 dealer used GT for my wife ( but it's really for me!) in January (5500 miles) and after 9 months and 10k miles I have to say it is everything it is cracked up to be. I don't care about more interior space as we will never use the 3rd row and the other niggles don't bother me that much ( although I do wish the 2018 GT had the vented seats) . We are getting 23.1 MPG ( real mileage not the computer) in mixed driving which is right on Mazda's EPA number and that is with the OEM crossbars attached. I've seen as high as 27 on 65 mph highways ( drops to 25 at 75-80 mph) and I'm more than good with that. The motor is plenty stout with all that torque and so far no rattles or mechanical issues. If it keeps up the good work I see this as a long term vehicle.

Back