2017~2024 The 'Will It Fit' Spreadsheet

leeharvey418

:
2019 CX-5 Signature; 2014 CX-9 Touring AWD
I made a thing.

The only values that should be changed are the ones in the blue/gray highlighted area. Entries made on either the Tire Rack or Discount Tire tab will not carry over - if you want to compare against either seller's tire envelope, you'll need to make separate entries. Suggestions for improvement or bug reports are welcome.

If anybody wants to take the time, this can be relatively easily adapted to any vehicle. Just change the stock size on the first line, and then start your homework - you'll need to check the largest tire size for each wheel diameter, and the biggest inboard and outboard wheel extent based on wheel width and offset. It's kind of tedious, but all the relevant information is available on either the Tire Rack or Discount Tire Direct websites. If the vehicle in question has more or fewer wheel diameter options, lines can easily be deleted or copied and inserted in the envelope table.

By the way - I checked the 16" options for non-turbo models, and none of them hit the edge of the tire or wheel envelope set by the rest of the available options. You can still put a 16" tire into any of the three test lines and see how it lines up against other tires.

I made a thing.

The only values that should be changed are the ones in the blue/gray highlighted area. Entries made on either the Tire Rack or Discount Tire tab will not carry over - if you want to compare against either seller's tire envelope, you'll need to make separate entries. Suggestions for improvement or bug reports are welcome.

Awesome spreadsheet, too bad you did not include 16" combo, I am putting a 245/70/16 winter Cooper Discoverer on a 16 steel rim, and wandering if it is going to work ( my concern is mainly the room for the brakes, rotor/dust shield ).

Last edited:
Back