CX-5 GS 2017 speaker wiring color code (non-bose)

Dust333

Hello everyone,

I have read several post but I can not find the information I'm searching.
I would like to add a subwoofer in the cargo space area and my amp has already high level inputs.
I know it's not the better hi-fi choice but i want to stay at minimal cost + simpliest installation.
So I have to find the speaker wires to tap in, (as close as possible to cargo space, I was tinking rear door speaker somwhere at the bottom of the C pillar or just before it "passager door step".)
I did this in my previous acura but at this location the bunch of wired is somethime intimidating, color code will help a lot !

I know after my multiple reading that some of you have already replaced the door speaker.
So thanks if you have this info. it would save me a big step of disassembling a door panel just to see the color of the wires.

Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I have read several post but I can not find the information I'm searching.
I would like to add a subwoofer in the cargo space area and my amp has already high level inputs.
I know it's not the better hi-fi choice but i want to stay at minimal cost + simpliest installation.
So I have to find the speaker wires to tap in, (as close as possible to cargo space, I was tinking rear door speaker somwhere at the bottom of the C pillar or just before it "passager door step".)
I did this in my previous acura but at this location the bunch of wired is somethime intimidating, color code will help a lot !

I know after my multiple reading that some of you have already replaced the door speaker.
So thanks if you have this info. it would save me a big step of disassembling a door panel just to see the color of the wires.

Thanks in advance!

Honestly, its way less of a headache to get a PAC AOEM-MAZ2 adapter, its plug and play and it hooks directly to the TAU. The TAU is on the passenger side, easily accessible by removing the glove box. That's what I did, I ran my Power cable through the hole for the clutch cable, routed under the door sills on the driver's side, RCA's on the passenger side along with the remote. My ground wire is just attached to one of the seat belt bolts for the back seat.

Back