Can't reset Service past due reminder 2017

:
17 CX-9 GT FWD
I have heard of others with this issue. On occasion when vehicle is started the "Service past due" alert will appear on the dash display for 5 seconds then disappear.

I have gone into the Mazda Connect, Applications,
Vehicle Status, and maintenance. then reset all three categories. I have done it both with engine running and also with engine off, ignition on. I have gone back and checked after resetting and there are no maintenance
alerts showing.

I have also tried resetting using the dimmer stalk on the dash panel. Service past due still displays on about one in four engine starts. What am I doing wrong?

I've been getting this also.

When going into the vehicle status/maintenance, I have "scheduled service" turned off and the oil change at "flexible" and tire rotations set to "7500mi"

The oil change and tire rotation still show I have remaining miles. But when I go back to scheduled service and turn it ON, it shows up as "past due". So even though I have the scheduled service reminder set to OFF, it will still show up in the gauge screen when starting up the car.

It's weird that even though you've reset all the categories, it still shows up...My hope was to do the same when it's time for an oil change.

What software versions do you have? At least in Canada, a similar issue was apparently fixed by the last software update.

Ok, updated to 70.00.335 last weekend. Still have the issue, but worth trying. Guess will have to bring it up to dealer next time we are there.

Im having the same issue, pops up after the car has sat for some time, for a few seconds, then is gone, even thought I performed service and under maintenance everything is show months and miles out. Even cycling through the info screens on the dash dial shows maintenance isnt due for X months and XXXX miles, when you get to that info screen.
Ill take it to the dealer, I have some plastic piping in my nappa leather seats working its way out on the driver seat so Ill handle both.

Its probably a dealer only resetable thing.

Keep us updated if anyone else gets this solved.

Im having the same issue, pops up after the car has sat for some time, for a few seconds, then is gone, even thought I performed service and under maintenance everything is show months and miles out. Even cycling through the info screens on the dash dial shows maintenance isnt due for X months and XXXX miles, when you get to that info screen.
Ill take it to the dealer,

Its probably a dealer only resetable thing.

Wife took ours to dealer for this issue. Showed dealer photo of dash message. Said oh yes, easy fix. Took to back and came out 5 minutes later and said you are all set. Message back on the next day. (shrug)

Back