Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: Any Word on the 2020 CX-9 Changes?

  1. #46
    Registered Member mbushnaq00's Avatar

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    18
    first photos of the captain chairs on 2020 model:

    https://youtu.be/raKjWZNDYhA?t=62

  2. #47
    Registered Member JPL's Avatar

    2018 Mazda6, CX-9

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    first photos of the captain chairs on 2020 model:

    https://youtu.be/raKjWZNDYhA?t=62
    Good find 👍.

    That center console looks much more substantial that most of the competition. I wonder how it moves out of place. The main point of captains chairs is so that kids can simply pass through the middle to the 3rd row.

  3. #48
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    first photos of the captain chairs on 2020 model:

    https://youtu.be/raKjWZNDYhA?t=62
    While they do look nice, I prefer the bench. I like the option of having the ability to seat seven instead of six passengers, which we've done when we had family visiting.

  4. #49
    Work in Progress sm1ke's Avatar
    Contributor

    2018 Mazda CX-9 Signature

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    MB, Canada
    Posts
    2,064
    Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
    Good find ��.

    That center console looks much more substantial that most of the competition. I wonder how it moves out of place. The main point of captains chairs is so that kids can simply pass through the middle to the 3rd row.
    Could you imagine if the console was fixed and you have to slide the seat forward to access the 3rd row? Lol

    My guess is that it slides and flips forward, but who knows.

  5. #50
    Registered Member

    2014 CX-5 GT

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lansdale, PA
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by sm1ke View Post
    Could you imagine if the console was fixed and you have to slide the seat forward to access the 3rd row? Lol

    My guess is that it slides and flips forward, but who knows.

    I would be that console is fixed and the seats will have to flip up. You can also bet that kids will climb over.
    2014 Silver Mazda CX-5 GT
    2017 Eternal Blue Mazda 3 Touring
    2018 Machine Grey Mazda CX-9 Signature



  6. #51
    Montana/Arizona

    2018.5 CX-9 AWD GT

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    first photos of the captain chairs on 2020 model:

    https://youtu.be/raKjWZNDYhA?t=62
    If I were an Uber driver with this SUV I might care. Or if I had a regular dose of two people I cared about that much but other than that I'll take the bench seat. And with that center console you won't be able to crawl through the middle to get to the 3rd row.

  7. #52
    Mazzippy70

    Mazda CX-5 Touring

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Pembroke Pines
    Posts
    37
    You can find high resolution images of the captain chairs from this Mazda Press Release.

    https://insidemazda.mazdausa.com/pre...-enhancements/

  8. #53
    Registered Member

    2014 CX-5 GT

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lansdale, PA
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Montanaman View Post
    If I were an Uber driver with this SUV I might care. Or if I had a regular dose of two people I cared about that much but other than that I'll take the bench seat. And with that center console you won't be able to crawl through the middle to get to the 3rd row.
    It does look like the center flips to allow easy entry to the third row.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

  9. #54
    Registered Member

    2017 CX9 Sig

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Cda
    Posts
    84
    Also looks like they have not addressed the lack of 3rd row air vents...this was their opportunity to do so with all of the planned improvements to the 2020 MY! Yes USB ports in 3rd row but still no vents. Shame...

  10. #55
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    34

    10 most reliable models of 2020, according to Consumer Reports:

    Here is a good change:

    10 most reliable models of 2020, according to Consumer Reports:
    Mazda MX-5 Miata

    Toyota Prius Prime

    Toyota Prius

    Lexus GX

    Hyundai Kona

    Mazda CX-3

    Lexus NX

    Toyota 4-Runner

    Mazda CX-9

    Lexus GS

  11. #56
    Registered Member mbushnaq00's Avatar

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    18
    I hope that I will be able to retrofit the 9" screen into my current 2019. That's the only thing I wish I have from the 2020 model

  12. #57
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-9 Signature

    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by mbushnaq00 View Post
    I hope that I will be able to retrofit the 9" screen into my current 2019. That's the only thing I wish I have from the 2020 model
    Same... and hopefully the system can be updated to the new Mazda infotainment software like on the new mazda 3

  13. #58
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    13
    Add “auto hold” to the list of new features. Just noticed the button Under the parking brake in a pic of a 2020.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. 2020 due?
    By erhayes in forum CX-5 General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-02-2019, 05:51 PM
  2. 2020 Models
    By ralf11 in forum CX-5 General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2019, 08:28 PM
  3. mazda cx7? for 2020...
    By Young-nyc in forum CX-5 General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-13-2019, 09:50 AM
  4. What's Likely To Change For 2020?
    By mraub1 in forum CX-5 General
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-12-2019, 02:52 PM
  5. Sweden Oil-free by 2020
    By Antoine in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •