avi1777

16.5 2.5awd
17 model leans to the left on the left side of the car,1.5cm lower then the right side,
going to the dealer next week still got warranty,
any ideas?
tire prs is equal at all 4 corners,
tnx.

Ive noticed that after jacking up several vehicles, the springs apparently wont re-seat until I drive for a bit. Its especially noticeable in the rear.

Have you driven it and noticed the issue persisting?

Good luck with your issue.

You may want to reconsider your thread title and change it to something a little more descriptive of your problem.

Good luck with your issue.

You may want to reconsider your thread title and change it to something a little more descriptive of your problem.

true my bad,
apparently all the cx5 has a slight tilt to the left we measured 3 cars and they all did.

It would be easier to understand if you were a bit more specific in the description of the orientation (i.e. driver's side or passenger's side instead of right or left). If the passenger's side is slightly lower, it's likely as erhayes said, offset to compensate for the driver's weight when they are actually in the car. If the driver's side is lower, it's quite possible that the LCA bushings have simply worn down over time. A driver will always be present for every mile driven. The same can't always be said for the passenger, which means that the driver's side bushings will wear down faster than the passenger's side, creating the difference in ride height. It could also be due to the battery or other heavy components on the "sagging" side.

Back