Wish my GTR had a Gen 1 Suspension

Gen 1 is definitely the more enjoyable drive between my 2014 and the 2019 GT loaner I had. I like to feel the road and I could do that better in mine.

Kind of surprised by some of the replies.

Anyone know if there are any differences between the signatures, reserves and lowers trims?

The wheel well gap is almost equal front and back on my Reserve. However, when I see other seconds gens that arent reserves or sigs. The wheel well back in the back is always bigger.

Depending on the surface Im parked on, the front wheel well gap appears larger, which really bugs me.

Anyone know if there are any differences between the signatures, reserves and lowers trims?

The wheel well gap is almost equal front and back on my Reserve. However, when I see other seconds gens that aren*t reserves or sigs. The wheel well back in the back is always bigger.

Depending on the surface I*m parked on, the front wheel well gap appears larger, which really bugs me.

I know my GT-R feels a lot more planted than the 2018 GT I was loaned.

The wheel well gap is almost equal front and back on my Reserve. However, when I see other seconds gens that aren*t reserves or sigs. The wheel well back in the back is always bigger.

Depending on the surface I*m parked on, the front wheel well gap appears larger, which really bugs me.

If there's a difference in suspension configuration among trims, it's not anywhere on the Mazda website that I can find.

I found a YouTube video with Dave Colman talking about the signature and GT-R having rebound springs in the shocks that work with the bump stops to help control body roll.

Not clear if its GT-R and signature specific though.

I found a YouTube video with Dave Colman talking about the signature and GT-R having rebound springs in the shocks that work with the bump stops to help control body roll.

Not clear if it*s GT-R and signature specific though.

Can you share a link?

Back