GLC aka 323?

Hey guys new member first post please get gentle
I tried the search and no luck unless it's a user error 🙈anywho

New to me 1983 Mazda glc sport hatchback. Got it running after purging the ethonal gel from the system runs like a top ish. Having a little bit of trouble with coming down from speed and stalling out. Runs fine idles fine how ever when coming to a stop it dies out but it will fire right up afterwards again. Carb? Idle valve? Deceleration valve? Sticking floats? I don't want to do a full tear down unless I absolutely have to carburetors scare me. I've already seafoam and a spray carb clean

Hey guys new member first post please get gentle
I tried the search and no luck unless it's a user error ��anywho

New to me 1983 Mazda glc sport hatchback. Got it running after purging the ethonal gel from the system runs like a top ish. Having a little bit of trouble with coming down from speed and stalling out. Runs fine idles fine how ever when coming to a stop it dies out but it will fire right up afterwards again. Carb? Idle valve? Deceleration valve? Sticking floats? I don't want to do a full tear down unless I absolutely have to carburetors scare me. I've already seafoam and a spray carb clean

would love a picture of your car!

If I recall, yes there is a deceleration valve on the carb that slows and prevents the rapid closing of the carb from speed. I would start there....

Back