2007~2015 Goodbye to my CX-9

:
2021 CX-30 AWD
It's with a heavy heart that I had to say goodbye to my trusty 2010 CX-9 Sport. It had been an exceptional vehicle and I will miss it dearly. But with the family grown, there was no need to have a big, thirsty, three-row SUV. So on Saturday, I traded it in on a new vehicle - a 2019 Mazda CX-3 Touring. Gotta say this little SUV is a blast to drive and the gas mileage is right at 33 MPG. Looking forward to many years with this car.

It's with a heavy heart that I had to say goodbye to my trusty 2010 CX-9 Sport. It had been an exceptional vehicle and I will miss it dearly. But with the family grown, there was no need to have a big, thirsty, three-row SUV. So on Saturday, I traded it in on a new vehicle - a 2019 Mazda CX-3 Touring. Gotta say this little SUV is a blast to drive and the gas mileage is right at 33 MPG. Looking forward to many years with this car.

Congrats on your CX-3! Yes it*s a blast to drive due to its nimbleness and ease to zip and toss around in the city...and good gas mileage! I know coz I have both (CX9 & CX3).

That's a big step down in size. I had a CX-3 as a loaner when my 2010 CX-9 was in for Transfer case repair.
I don't think I could give up the space and solidity of the larger car. Maybe a CX-5, but the 3 was just too small. Hope to hear good feedback on it though.

We are family of 4 and I am planning to get another CX-9 next year. We all love to drive big cars.

After a little over 7yrs of happy and trouble-free ownership of my 2017 CX-9 Signature, it’s time to say goodbye. With kids grown up it was time to downsize to a 5-passenger SUV. Looked at CX70 but that was just too big and expensive (even more than the CX90 which was mental!). Anyway, ended up with a new CRV Hybrid touring as RAV4 hybrid was a 1.5yr wait while the Lexus hybrid was too expensive with $7K of BS hidden fees and unnecessary options! Too bad Mazda is very late into the hybrid game and very happy with the Honda as only paid MSRP with $1K off due to Honda finance offer and the rate was pretty good. Plus, dealer threw in a free cargo liner! Was also able to find a good buyer via private sale so got a really good deal vs the dealer trade in which would’ve been $6.5K less than what I got. Pretty happy with the transactions!

Back