2007~2015 Ford Edge Rear Suspension Components Fit CX-9?

:
2008 Mazda CX-9 Sport AWD
Hey guys, been a lurker here for while and decided it was time to finally do some posting. My fiance has a 2008 CX-9 Sport and its been a great vehicle since she got it. The issue I'm having is I live in MN and the salty winters are pretty hard on vehicles here. I just got tires put on and went to get it aligned, not surprisingly, I found that all the rear adjustments are seized up. I planned to go through and replace the necessary hardware and suspension arms with factory replacements but some of the prices on these bolts are a little on the ridiculous side. I don't mind paying for good parts but I don't feel like spending almost $150 in nuts and bolts is really practical.
So what I'm wondering is does anyone know if the rear suspension hardware such as control arm bolts and nuts, lateral arms, control arms, camber bolts, and potentially lower spring mount are interchangeable with the ford edge or the lincoln mkx? The hardware pricing is considerably more reasonable,

If anyone has any experience with this I would greatly appreciate the input, otherwise I may buy some parts and just give it a shot and let you guys know what I find.

Thanks everyone!

Back