Dimax 4 season

:
2019 Mazda CX 5 GT Turbo
Just picked up my CX 5 last week Tuesday and am loving it.. GT w/turbo. Anyways I see lots of posts for the Dimax AS8 but I can't find anything on the Dimax 4 season. Talked to the local tire guy, he says Dimax is 50% owned by Cooper. Anyone have any feedback on these? I was thinking these or the Celsius CUV the Dimax is only above 60% of the price though.

Just picked up my CX 5 last week Tuesday and am loving it.. GT w/turbo. Anyways I see lots of posts for the Dimax AS8 but I can't find anything on the Dimax 4 season. Talked to the local tire guy, he says Dimax is 50% owned by Cooper. Anyone have any feedback on these? I was thinking these or the Celsius CUV the Dimax is only above 60% of the price though.
Any reason why you want to replace brand new OE Toyo A36 tires with Dimax 4 season?

I was considering going to 4season tires because we get snow here.
I myself bought Radar Dimax AS-8 225/55R19 103V tires for $84.45 each from Discount Tire but havent installed them yet.

Radar Dimax tires are manfactured by Omni United that's been around since 2006. Omni United is located in Singapore but its tires are manufactured in 8 locations across 3 countries. My AS-8s are made in Thailand.

I think they also manufacturer the Sears brand tires too. Or at least they did. Sears closed out in Canada

Back