BOSE Autopilot weirdness

:
2019 CX9 GT AWD
2019 CX9

Anybody else noticed weird audio volume changes caused by Bose Autopilot?

I start to drive listening to music, then slow down to take a turn or stop at an intersection and volume decreases very noticeably and stays lowered.

At least for me that was annoying enough to disable it.
Maybe it's working better with highway driving, but with city commute not so much.

I forget why I disabled mine, but it wasn't satisfactory. Bose didn't do their best job in these cars. The subwoofer is an embarrassment to Bose. A couple of dollars worth of damping material on the exterior surfaces and some poly fill inside make the sub very good...as compared to the original very buzzy & boomy.

2019 CX9

Anybody else noticed weird audio volume changes caused by Bose Autopilot?

I start to drive listening to music, then slow down to take a turn or stop at an intersection and volume decreases very noticeably and stays lowered.

At least for me that was annoying enough to disable it.
Maybe it's working better with highway driving, but with city commute not so much.

I think that's how Bose Audiopilot is supposed to work, but I don't like it. I have Audiopilot and Centerpoint turned off in mine, and use the built-in equalizer in my phone's music app to improve sound quality.

I think that's how Bose Audiopilot is supposed to work, but I don't like it. I have Audiopilot and Centerpoint turned off in mine, and use the built-in equalizer in my phone's music app to improve sound quality.

I also have them both disabled. I prefer more natural sound.
I think Autopilot should return volume level to original one (after it's temporary increased due to speed i.e. more noise), but to me it always sounds as it is more quiet than starting level after I slow down.

Back