2014 Head lamp upgrade.

:
CX-5
When I bought my 2014 the recommended upgrade for the high beam was to swap a Philips 9011 for the stock 9005

I did this and found it an improvement. Now my Daughter has a 2014 6 Same headlights. Is this still the best option.

I see adds for OSRAM - Night Breaker Unlimited and Philips 9005 X-tremeVision Are these any good? If one was available in the 9011 I would buy it and have the best of both.

When I bought my 2014 the recommended upgrade for the high beam was to swap a Philips 9011 for the stock 9005

I did this and found it an improvement. Now my Daughter has a 2014 6 Same headlights. Is this still the best option.

I see adds for OSRAM - Night Breaker Unlimited and Philips 9005 X-tremeVision Are these any good? If one was available in the 9011 I would buy it and have the best of both.

FWIW, I replaced the OEM bulbs on my wife's Civic with Sylvania Silverstars (which are sold alongside the Philips Xtremevision bulbs) about a year and a half ago. Definitely showed an improvement, light was whiter and brighter. Still going strong on the Civic. I don't think you can go wrong with either of them.

I bought Nightbreakers (Unlimited), and they were a very notable upgrade o my 2015.

Back