2013~2016 URGENT - what is this connector?

:
Mazda CX-5 Sport Nav auto 175
Aiming to replace my NB1 unit with an aftermarket one, I believe that the white multiplug connector is for the Bose amp system, can somebody confirm, or tell me what it is? Thanks!

Attachments

• 20190812_111319 (003).jpg
    20190812_111319 (003).jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
If the pic won't upload, the file size may be too large. Try resizing it to a smaller size, then reuploading.

I've had [unresolved] problems with this site's pic upload function.

If you have a web-based hosting service (Photo Bucket, etc), you can upload the pic there and then link to it here.

OK, no help so far on this forum, so I contacted Mazda UK. According to their technicians, this plug holds connections for USB/Aux, Bluetooth, Microphone, and Smart City Braking System.

This last one (SCBS) really doesn't sound right to me. Surely it has nothing to do with the head unit - all the display in in the instrument cluster? Can anyone enlighten me on this aspect?

The answer

OK, no help so far on this forum, so I contacted Mazda UK. According to their technicians, this plug holds connections for USB/Aux, Bluetooth, Microphone, and Smart City Braking System.

This last one (SCBS) really doesn't sound right to me. Surely it has nothing to do with the head unit - all the display in in the instrument cluster? Can anyone enlighten me on this aspect?

Well I sussed it out from various schematics. There are connections for Aux/USB, Microphone and Bluetooth. Nothing at all for SCBS, don't know where Mazda got that from.

Back