Noise when idling

:
16.5 CX-5 Grand Touring
I have a 2016.5 GTR with 50k miles. After the car is warmed up and you are idling there is some kind of whirring noise. It'd doesn't sound too abnormal I've just never heard a car make that noise before. It's kind of hard to explain. I would say it kind of sounds like a pigeon cooing or like a siren at a really low volume. It is most noticeable on a really hot day, it will never do it on the first drive of the day. I've had the car for about 3 months now and it has always done it.

I realize that sounds like a silly way to describe the sound, but just seeing if anyone has experienced this. Is it worth it to take it to the dealer since I still have warranty on it?

I have checked under the hood. It happens when the fan is on or off, and when my A/C is on or off. It's only really noticeable inside the cabin, it kind of sounds like the injectors making more of a humming instead of a ticking? Under the hood the engine sounds normal. This is my first newer car with a direct injection engine so I don't know if that's just how it's supposed to sound.

My old Pontiac Grand Prix I can't hear the engine inside the cabin at all. Are these engines just noisy?

Back