New to Mazdas and New to here. Need some help.

Hi I just bought an 2008 Mazda Mazda3s and I've been stuck on where I should begin on upgrading my car. I've have an appointment to get the windows tinted on Monday but what do I do after that? It only has 63000 on it and I'm pretty sure its bone stock. What would be a good starting point for performance upgrades and also what are good rims and tires for a Mazda? I'm used to having trucks so it wasnt that hard lol. Any ideas or suggestions would be great. Also any idea on where to get the stuff from would be alot of help to. Thanks everyone. Look forward to being here with yall and being in the Mazda family.

Check out Corksport and Tirerack for accessories and upgraded replacement parts.
I swapped out my 27 lb wheels for ones that are just under 10 lbs each lighter. Acceleration is definitely enhanced with the new wheels. I also bought new springs and shocks for sharper handling and a much better stance. There may be some turbo kits out there but their legality depends upon where you have the car registered.

Latest posts

Back