Window Visors for 2019 CX5-GTR

:
2019 CX5 GT-R
Hello All
I was looking for window visor for my CX5. But looks like we dont have much options other than the expensive one from Weather tech. For 2018 i could see many options in ebay etc.
Will the Window Visors for 2018 CX5 fits 2019 ? Im talking about the external ones that we can easily stick to the door and not the in channel ones.
Kindly advise. If you have any links for better options please share.

go with OEM rain guards/ window visors/ wind deflectors, whatever you want to call them, they are really flush and works better than weathertechs.

The Aussie OEM Mazda Visors or weather shields (as we call them in Australia) are really noisy here.They are different to the US ones for some reason. Noisy as hell from 35 - 60MPH. Are the US Mazda ones very noisy? Looking for a decent set but can't find any here....

Could anyone with genuine US visors please post a couple of decent pics of the front door ones? Particularly the rear end of them, interested if they are open (not attached on the B Pillar) or closed (double sided taped to the B pillar)

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the trouble!! Is there much increase in wind noise over standard please?

I installed them a few days after purchasing the car. So, I don't remember much different between before and after when opening window on highway. And, it is still quiet when all windows closed. I don't regret my purchase and I think that it looks better for my white color. And, as you can see, it is almost flushed so I recommend going Mazda part (US one if different from other countries).

Ahh the famous "side window deflectors"

Previously the Knowledge Sharing resource only had aftermarket listed .. that oversight has been remedied by documenting the GEN1 and GEN2 OEM part numbers

KD33-V3-700GEN1
KB7W-V3-700GEN2

also updated the part numbers for WeatherTech.

Weathertech front and rear windows (dark tint) 82712GEN1
Weathertech front and rear windows (dark tint) 82873GEN2
Weathertech front and rear windows (light tint) 72873GEN2

Seems there is new oem part no. for Gen 2.
Not sure what the new difference is but here it is if somebody needs it.

List price 179.95 usd but most dealers discount online and comes to around 130 usd.

KL2F-V3-700
Replaces:KB7W-V3-700

Back