Backup Camera

I've always been able to back right in using mirrors. The camera is great for extended vision when I back out of spaces, and for seeing how much room I've got left behind me once I've backed in. But it's not natural for me to use while actually backing into spaces...it feels detached and I constantly over-correct.

My only complaint with it so far is that the slightest amount of rain pretty much blocks the image. I assume that applying Rain-X would be a bad idea (is the lens glass or plastic?)

I've always been able to back right in using mirrors. The camera is great for extended vision when I back out of spaces, and for seeing how much room I've got left behind me once I've backed in. But it's not natural for me to use while actually backing into spaces...it feels detached and I constantly over-correct.

My only complaint with it so far is that the slightest amount of rain pretty much blocks the image. I assume that applying Rain-X would be a bad idea (is the lens glass or plastic?)

I've always applied whatever wax/sealant that I use on my paint to the camera lens also.

Back