Turbo Logo?

2nd time this was quoted, first time was when someone was asking about the Sg badge on Canadian models not too long ago lol

Alfonso%20Bedoya%20as%20Gold%20Hat-8x6.jpg

Love that movie.

To clarify the record:

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges." The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges." Blazing Saddles

Both great movies.

To clarify the record:

"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges." The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Both great movies.

I re-enact that happy prospector dance every now and then.

This one...

And yeah, definitely a misspoken quote a lot, and both fantastic movies. Very much agreed!

Last edited:
To clarify the record:

Both great movies.

Thanks for the clarification (I did not recall that the word "stinkin'" was said at all), and for reminding me of my favorite movie of all time.

Had Richard Pryor been more stable, we would never have had Cleavon Little in that role.

I can only think of Bad Boys in the convenience store.

Mike Lowrey: [to store clerk, who is pointing a gun at Mike] I'm gonna reach for my badge, ok?

Store Clerk: Badges? Do you want badges motherbitch? I give you badges! 99 cents each.

[throws some badges at Mike]
Store Clerk: I sell you some.

To clarify the record:

Both great movies.

3 movies really - include Cheech & Chong

I used to run a 2.5T badge on my turbo spec v... people always seemed to want to see if the badge was true. Didnt work out well for most.

the Acura RDX "Turbo" badge seems to match the CX-5 better than that ugly Nissan one

Back