2019 CX-5: found Trip A&B display, but won't go back to just full mileage display. ?

2019 CX-5: found Trip A&B display, but won't go back to just full mileage display. ?

Just hit 1,000 miles on our new CX-5, 2019. Center instrument did not display Trip A and/or Trip B odometer info, but discovered how to switch to it with, "info," button on left steering wheel spoke. Works fine and can click through display variations. BUT -- Now I cannot get it to go back to just full odometer mileage reading with mpg estimate in center of gauge cluster. Read all I could find on our Type A instrument panel in the owner's book and did search here on forum. Nothing. How do I get back to full mileage display?????
Thanks, Dennis

Page 4-15 of the manual shows the only display options for the inside of the center gauge. There is no total odometer option. It*s just Trip A or Trip B, both with avg. mpg. Total odometer mileage is only in the lower right corner of the center gauge.

Coming from my 2016, it took me a while to get used to the new location for the total odometer. I went through the same discovery process of thinking it was still located with the trip odometer only to realize where it actually was after a quick user manual check-in. I still find it a bit of an odd location, but hey, I can get used to anything and not a big deal.

Thanks, dwill. Found it right away. Somehow it just did not register with me in that location. Going through the same learning as Carrington. Thanks again.

Back