Live in NY, FL, DC, MD, DE, VA, NC, SC, TX, and MPG low on your Mazda ? Get Upside.

:
2019 cx-5 signature. 2019 cx-3 awd touring
Wanted to share this with my fellow Drivers on this forum
This was brought to my attention over a month ago.
I'm a regular on the board.
have been trying this for over a Month now and it actually works to give you cashback when filling up gas.

Definitely not spam,

Available for these states for now:
NY, FL, DC, MD, DE, VA, NC, SC, TX

1) download app

2) create log in

3) select gas station and fill up within 4 hours. Pay with credit card/ debit card.

4) scan receipt to app

5) get rebate/ cash back in check, giftcard or transfer to paypal.

It*s worth a look.

Been using BP and Exxonmobile app to accumulate points, but this is much better as u can double up.

Hope this helps everyone!

This app was referred to me by my friend, and works even better as your network grows. Please use my referral code, it'll help me, and help you.

My code HXBDF gets us both a 15/gal bonus cashback:

https://upside.app.link/HXBDF?fbclid=IwAR3J2EOaRDq_PZWlqD-4pKa0uF41aEVWA8yy7N0Z0tRurLhNViO_FI7ClKc

and even if you don't want to use my referral code to save even more, you should definitely use this app, You'll thank me for it. =)

Last edited:
^^ You are right. It gave a Shell station for 2.40 with 13 c off. I have a shell nearby for 2.23 which is better. I also can get 2.22 at Murphy or 2.20 at Costco / Sams club.
I think this could be for stations that for some reason have lower foot traffic due to price. But yeah - definitely not saving you any monies here in DFW. I have Gas buddy and its free and no need to sign up. I know the best stations nearby.

^^ You are right. It gave a Shell station for 2.40 with 13 c off. I have a shell nearby for 2.23 which is better. I also can get 2.22 at Murphy or 2.20 at Costco / Sams club.
I think this could be for stations that for some reason have lower foot traffic due to price. But yeah - definitely not saving you any monies here in DFW. I have Gas buddy and its free and no need to sign up. I know the best stations nearby.
Yeah I use Dallasgasprices.com / GasBuddy to find the best gas price in my area too. Gas price on regular at 2 Costco's in Plano now are $2.06 and $2.11.

haha yeah, it does sound spammy, BUT
gas buddy only shows you gas stations with the best prices,
this app actually gives you cashback like ebates or rakutan,
Of course your mileage may vary,
It works where i live in nyc very well,
and depending on your network or people you refer, you can get upwards of .30 to .75 cents cash back,
So yeah, it definitely works,
As mentioned in one of the posts, google it, you'll know it's not spam.

agree, but as mentioned,,you should be getting way more than 13cents off if you're entering in the referral code...also as this is network based, anyone you refer, you get 1cents back for each gallon they purchase.
So essentially if you have a good network of friends, you'll be earning some good free discounted money.

Back