Dog Cover

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hey all,

Can anyone recommend a good cover to put over the leather seats for my dogs? I've found several, but I'm not sure which one(s) are the best.

For those of you that do put your dogs in the CX-5, how does the leather hold up? I am worried about the perforations and their nails.

Thanks all!

I just bought one of those Animal Planet pet dog sling things from Marshalls for 11.99. You're supposed to attach it to the front two headrests and the back two headrests and it
creates a sling that the dog sits in. Figured that wouldn't work for our dog so I just attached it to the two rear and tucked it into the seats and let the rest drape down over the seats.
It covers the back seats completely. It doesn't stop the dog from messing up the windows but it does protect the seats.
I guess it depends how crazy your dog is in the car. Mine just looks out the window for awhile then settles down and remains mostly still.

My two dogs are pretty settled down in the car. I put the rear seats down and lay two moving blankets from Harbor Freight over the carpet. Tuck them in and good to go. Again it depends on how crazy your dogs are I guess.

Overstock.com has a pretty good selection of that stuff at a cheap price.

I was there looking for some seat covers to carry around in the event I needed to protect the seats from dirty/sweaty clothes.

We bought this one a couple of months ago: https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

It fits very well. We are very happy with it. We especially like the see-thru center panel and the waterproof feature. The side panels also prevent the animal from jumping out if a back door is opened. I would however suggest spreading a towel out over the bottom seating surfaces first just in case.

Back