shadonoz

SkyActiv Member
Contributor
:
State of Jefferson
:
2017 CX-5 GT AWD+
Post funny automotive themed pics here.

Maybe if we keep it related to cars or driving, Antoine will allow it.

Gotta laugh to keep from crying.

handsfree.jpg

I can have vehicular themed reactions too right?

Because that one was funny.

6arEaCj.gif

My idea is anything related to motorized transportation is OK, as long as it's in "good taste".
No limit to how many you post or when you post.
Even if it's not Mazda related. Not much to laugh about with Mazda. lol
Always helps to laugh a little.

Good to see Harley drivers obeying the law ha ha.

And now it's in the forum section where threads die. :(

Also, sick moves doopie! (drunk)

Most confusion traffic sign Ive ever seen! So if Im on the left lane making right turn, how do I make sure I dont hit someone go straight on the middle lane????? (uhm)

attachment.php

9E775133-1867-44D1-958F-227114FFB1B9.jpeg

Guess what happened to this 2016 CX-5 parked in a parking lot?

attachment.php

CX-5_03.jpg

Most confusion traffic sign I*ve ever seen! So if I*m on the left lane making right turn, how do I make sure I don*t hit someone go straight on the middle lane????? (uhm)

attachment.php

View attachment 221324

Looks like cyclists can continue straight while motorists in the left lane can turn right or continue straight. Just gotta make use of those eyeballs and shoulder check before you make the turn.

Here's a confusing traffic sign. This intersection is called "Confusion Corner".

7607604706_87e2d18228_b.jpg

Looks like cyclists can continue straight while motorists in the left lane can turn right or continue straight. Just gotta make use of those eyeballs and shoulder check before you make the turn.
For visitors theyd never think the straight direction sign is only for a very narrow cyclist lane. And theres only one right turn lane at that point. Further, which lane should I take if want to go Hwy. 17 southbound? (uhm)

attachment.php

A99B28F9-FC7F-46E2-951B-79C3EEFACA2C.jpeg

For visitors they*d never think the straight direction sign is only for a very narrow cyclist lane. And there*s only one right turn lane at that point. Further, which lane should I take if want to go Hwy. 17 southbound? (uhm)

attachment.php

View attachment 221328

I dunno, I was able to identify that the straight arrow is specific to cyclists fairly quickly.

With regard to NB 880 and SB 17, that's a little bit harder to interpret at first glance, but when you see the sign on the traffic light and compare it with the signs in green, it's easy to understand that both exiting lanes are for 17 SB, and continuing straight keeps you on NB 880.

Back