2017~2024 Infotainment Clouds?

Mickysmalls

:
2019 CX-5 GT Turbo
Hey folks. I know on the home screen there are wispy clouds in the background. I recently started noticing "similar" clouds on the screen displaying the radio station during the day. I don't recall this before. Looks like a smudge but clearly isn't as it doesn't show on navigation screen or at night when the lighting changes.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Ive noticed that album art for whatever is currently playing will sometimes appear as a very dim, washed-out background on the screen. It ends up looking more like texture than the original picture. Could this be what youre seeing?

I*ve noticed that album art for whatever is currently playing will sometimes appear as a very dim, washed-out background on the screen. It ends up looking more like texture than the original picture. Could this be what you*re seeing?

I recently noticed the background change on the Car Play screen as well, and wondered what it was. Realized it's a magnified, blurred-out image of the album artwork. So yep, you're right.

Im having the same issue. Its only on the Mazda infotainment side - not on the CarPlay side. Used to be only faint clouds/smoke on the home screen. Now they are appearing on the Mazda radio screen as well. Definitely looks like a smudge, but is not.

When I switch over to CarPlay, a pure black screen returns. So, this is only an issue with the Mazda infotainment side.

Any thoughts on what this could be? Just started this afternoon, and Ive had the vehicle for three months now.

I recently installed a screen protector and thought I "hazed up" the original screen with the alcohol swab, but the wisps are too uniform for me to have done it.

I never noticed it before, either. But I never really looked that close until I installed the protector.

I've had the car for 5 months.

This is too weird...

Back