How do I mark forums read on mobile version?

Cuz

Contributor
Can someone tell me how to mark forums as read on the mobile version? Im coming from Tapatalk and am now using Firefox in an iPhone. I just figured out how to see new content but cant figure out hot to Mark it as read. Also, everything is sooo tiny I can hardly read it.

Thanks.

Hi and thanks for the question and email as well...I checked for the "Mark This Forum Read" functionality (which I don't personally use) in the mobile version and it does not appear to be there unfortunately...If someone knows where it is (if it does exist), please post and let us know!

As for everything being so tiny...I frequently visit the mobile site on my iPhone using Safari and the text seems very readable to me...Can you try another mobile browser or enlarge the text via Firefox settings? I wonder if you're actually looking at the full site on your iPhone, in that case everything would appear tiny...To switch to the mobile version, scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a drop down menu (near "Contact Us")...Select "Default Mobile Style" and the mobile site should load.

I can confirm that the mobile version of the new platform we're moving to does indeed have a "Mark read" function clearly visible above the thread list...It also has a "Watch" feature as well.

Thanks Antoine,

I thought this was the new platform, that's why I was getting worried.

I look forward to checking out the new platform when it rolls out. Thanks for all the work you do to make this forum available.

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Yeah, you will definitely notice when we switch to the new platform. It will be similar in terms of functionality but much improved and with added features...I can't wait but it takes time to sort everything out...

Back